Maryland Flag "Striper" Rockfish Hoodie
The Chesapeake bay is thought by many to be the ultimate location for Striped Bass (Rockfish) fishing. In fact, Maryland’s state record for Rockfish is a whopping 67.5 pounds! Our new STRIPER hoodie design pays homage to this majestic species, just in time for those cooler days on the water.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
* This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!